|Welcome To Sherwood Auctions
Catalogue for auction #246|
ON SITE - 70 Turners Beach Road, Turners Beach on 17 o Dec 2016 @ 11:00
1. Vintage and digital cameras, slide viewer
2. 3-Drawer bedside chest
3. Invalid walker
4. Dining chair, magazine rack and scales
5. Phillips monitor, lamps, etc.
6. TFT LCD colour monitor
7. 12 Mega Pixel scouting/game camera
8. Pair Blackwood 3-drawer bedside chests
9. Quantity wooden goods
10. National Police Medal
11. Colour C-Mos CCD camera
12. 4-Drawer Blackwood chest
13. Tom Tom GPS and assorted camera goods incl. Minolta 35mm
14. Quantity blankets and linen
15. Box hiking sticks, electronic clock, etc.
16. HP Printer, power board and assorted cables
17. Box stationary and assorted goods
18. Large quantity boxed and assorted LPs
19. Panasonic HDMI colour TV
20. DVD player & STB
21. Blackwood 9-drawer roll top desk
22. 3 Boxes books including Charles Dickens Works
23. 8-Door, glass top Blackwood display wall unit
24. 1981-1990 Collection of Australian Stamps books
25. 1991-2000 Collection of Australian Stamps books
26. 2001-2010 Collection of Australian Stamps books
27. 2011-2015 Collection of Australian Stamps books
28. 2 Boxes assorted books
29. Box DVDs including Dads Army
30. Box CDs
31. Standard lamp
32. Large quantity road maps
33. Box Time Life books “ The Seafarers”
34. 3pc. Cream lounge suite
35. Huon Pine bread board and cheese dome
36. 2 Boxes Tasmanian and assorted books
37. 2 x Darcy Doyle prints and 1 print
38. Lennox turntable, CD recorder with cassette player
39. VCR player and cabinet, box video & film goods, albums
40. Vintage postcards and photos
41. Huon Pine wall clock
42. TFT LCD colour monitor
43. Round Huon Pine top dining table
44. 4 x Fabric and timber dining chairs
45. 2 x Vinyl swivel bar stools
46. Quantity enamel goods
47. Sharp colour TV and set top box
48. 2 Boxes light fittings and assorted household goods
49. Box containing blood glucose monitor, electronic thermometer, etc.
50. 2 x Chinese cork pictures
51. 2 Boxes household plastics
52. Hoover 400lt. fridge freezer
53. Assorted electricals
54. 2 Boxes crockery, cutlery, glassware etc.
55. National microwave
56. Box saucepans, boiler, portable gas stove, etc.
57. 4 Boxes assorted goods (in laundry), ironing board, etc.
58. Simpson auto clothes dryer
59. 3 x Floral prints
60. 6 x Prints
61. Quantity double bed linen
62. 2 x Mens woolen overcoats
63. Corner Blackwood unit
64. Sleepmaker double bed
65. Stained pine 3-drawer bedside chest
66. AWA “The Wonderful World of Dimensional Sound” turntable and speakers
67. Bookcase containing large quantity National Geographic
68. Quantity linen and sleeping bag
69. Box assorted towels
70. Floor mats and 2 x heaters
71. Panasonic portable CD player
72. Half round side table
73. Wolseley 15/60 workshop manual
74. Shell Motor Spirit box
75. Quantity garden tools, crowbar, axe, etc.
76. End School Limit sign
77. All contents of shelf
78. Gilson Chain Drive garden tiller
79. Quantity fishing nets and floats
80. 2 x Antique fire gantries
81. JAP stationary engine on mower frame
82. Stainless sink, scrap steel and copper
83. Quantity bricks, timber and garden mesh
84. 2 x Garden trellis
85. Quantity garden pots
86. 2 Box assorted garden product
87. 2 x Big Ben West Clox clocks
88. 12.5 x 125mm ratchet
89. Homelite blower and hedge trimmer
90. ATB Monster dual cylinder air compressor
91. Assorted aluminium, angle iron and wire
92. Box English and assorted china
93. 2 Boxes camping and assorted goods
94. Oldfields Ezi-Lift aluminium extension ladder
95. AMP Fibian RV-02 adaptor
96. First Aid kit and contents
97. Box rope and electrical cords
98. Box nails, washers, screws, etc.
99. Mechanics workshop trolley
100. Vintage Aladdin kerosene lamp
101. Galaxy 3000 welding helmet and welding mask
102. Vintage 2-door 2-drawer leadlight kitchen cabinet
103. The Electric Bicycle Co. electric bike (as new)
104. Quantity scrap steel, etc.
105. Stihl 032AV chainsaw
106. Panasonic cassette/radio and electronic clock
107. Cased rivet gun
108. Towball, timber trays, etc.
109. Timber toolbox and contents
110. Hammers, drills, trap axe, spoke shave, etc.
111. Makita 100mm disc grinder
112. Vintage Bench grinder
113. Toolbox and contents, sockets, spanners, etc.
114. Contents of workshop bench drawer
115. Bench vice
116. 7 Boxes assorted workshop goods
117. 2 Boxes assorted shed goods
118. Quantity nails, screws, etc.
119. Assorted screwdrivers, gun scope, etc.
120. Vintage wooden toolbox
121. Transpower heavy duty drill press
122. Durden Pacemaker wood worker
123. 2 Boxes containing pipe wrench, hack saws, etc.
124. Flaring tool, rivets and drill bits
125. Quantity vintage collectables, including smoker and oil can
126. 2 x Bristool socket sets
127. Large quantity items incl. sash cramps, cash box, etc.
128. Solid pine workbench with Joplin Plain Screw 9” vice
129. Large quantity nuts and bolts
130. 2 x Metal lockers and Sony portable TV
131. 2 Shelves oil and fuel containers, etc.
132. 4 x Handsaws
133. Air ½ inch drive impact gun
134. Vintage oxy-set
135. Kero heater, etc.
136. Spray guns, oxy gauges
137. Maktec cut off 355mm.
138. Trowels, vintage boxes and contents
139. 2 Shelves paint and product
140. Shelf of camping goods
141. Shelf garden product
142. Quantity assorted power tools
143. Vintage suitcase
144. Makita electric planer
145. Quantity craft and assorted timber
146. Makita 76mm belt sander
147. Makita router
148. Garden pressure sprayers and buckets
149. Volta vacuum cleaner
150. 2 x Tarps and Change shelter
151. Trolley base, etc.
152. Garden bark, workshop rags, and timber (side of garage)
153. Fishing rods, reels and tackle
154. Stanley toolbox and toolbox kit
155. Hose reel
156. Golf bag and clubs
157. Portable electric winch
158. 4 Boxes incl. door furniture, etc.
159. 4 x Plastic outdoor chairs & step stool
160. Xien caravan TV
161. 3 Boxes DVDs
162. New fleece blankets and sheets
163. TV & caravan TV, etc.
164. 12-Drawer tool chest and tools
165. Hand operated cement mixer
166. Antique tin trunk
167. 10 x Shell & assorted garagenalia boxes
168. As new 30t. log splitter with Miller Falls motor
169. As new Campa-Tech motor home on Ford Transit 125 T430, approx. 79000kms, reg. Oct 2017
170. As new 2013 Case 25B Farm-All tractor with front end loader, 60 hours, reg. June 2017
171. 1993 BMW 5-speed manual, reg. April 2017
21st Jul 2018 @ 10:30AM: On Site, 44 Rysavy Road, Claude Road, Sheffield - Viewing from 9.00am morning of sale - auction starts at 10.30am|
Due to sale of property - complete clearance of tractors, machinery, motor bikes, bobcat, vehicles, tools and more
22nd Jul 2018 @ 10:30AM: On site, 12 SAUNDERS STREET, WYNYARD - 10.30am start, viewing from 9.00am morning of sale
Complete houselot and workshop clearance incl. heaps of quilting & wool/knitting items, vintage tools & general
28th Jul 2018 @ 10:30AM: On Site - 68 River Road, Ambleside (East Devonport) - viewing from 9.00am morning of sale - auction starts at 10.30am
On behalf of the Estate of J & J Nevin - Complete household clearance
04th Aug 2018 @ 10:30AM: On Site - Shearwater - catalogue available next week
Items including Harley Davidson trike, collectables, oil bottles, Mini Moke parts and heaps more interesting items.
17th Aug 2018 @ 06:00PM: In our rooms, Devonport Showgrounds - catalogue available soon
Antique & collectors auction including Coca-Cola collection, Australian coins, estate jewellery and heaps of interesting items
31st Aug 2018 @ 06:00PM: Jim Allen Pavilion, 6pm Start, Viewing 5pm - 6pm Thursday 30th & from 5pm evening of sale
Deceased Estate sale, Details at a later date.
69-71 Steele St
Devonport, Tas 7310
Phone: 0407 479898
Send us an Email