|Welcome To Sherwood Auctions
Catalogue for auction #317|
On Site - 16 Lambert Street, Queenstown - Viewing from 9.30am morning of sale on 13 o Apr 2019 @ 10:30
1. Concrete planter
2. 3pc. Lounge suite
3. Display unit, TV unit, etc.
4. Framed prints in house
5. Vintage bedside cupboard
6. Vintage queen size bedhead
7. Queen size ensemble
8. Fold up bed, heaters, etc.
9. 6-Drawer dresser, tools, etc.
10. Antique Tas Oak wardrobe
11. McHugh vase (small chip) and transistor radio
12. Melamine cupboard, table, etc.
13. Dyson vacuum cleaner
14. Microwave, cutlery, pots, etc.
15. Bailey aluminium stepladder
16. Wardrobe (timber)
17. Blow up mattress, etc.
18. Pipe single bed
19. Laminex table, motorbike helmets
20. Pye vintage floor polisher
21. Apollo gents bike
22. 20lt. Metal fuel drum, jump leads
23. Victa Tornado lawn mower
24. Pair car ramps and trolley jack
25. McCullagh petrol chainsaw
26. Power tools and battery charger
27. Simpson Electric clothes dryer
28. 4” Bench vice
29. JBS endless chain
30. Simpson 7.5kg auto washer
31. Quantity sockets, spanners, etc.
32. Pet carrier and fishing rod
33. Shovels, etc.
34. Contents of garage, including tools, etc.
35. 1997 VW Golf GL 4-door (unreg.)
36. 1997 Toyota Hilux flat tray, auto (unreg.)
37. 2008 Toyota Corolla Ascent 4-door sedan, manual (unreg.)
27th Apr 2019 @ 10:30AM: TWO DAY AUCTION - SATURDAY 27TH APRIL & SUNDAY 28TH APRIL 2019 (Day 1 - Lots 1 to 675; Day 2 - Lots 676 to 946) - ON SITE - 62 RAWNSLEYS ROAD, BANGOR (nr LILYDALE) VIEWING FRIDAY 26TH APRIL 2.00 TO 4.00PM & FROM 8.30AM EACH DAY OF SALE |
Major Auction of a private collection of veteran & vintage cars inc. E Type Jag, Essex, Morgans, MGs, Triumphs, & Rovers. Workshop & industrial tools & equipment. Antique furniture, china, collectables, maritime items, books, etc. - Directions available
04th May 2019 @ 10:30AM: On Site - Clearance sale - William Street, Ulverstone
Full details and catalogue available soon
05th May 2019 @ 11:00AM: On Site - 15 Valley Road, Devonport - Estate houselot clearance plus 1986 Commodore Executive sedan with just 58,000kms, excellent original condition
Viewing from 10.00am
11th May 2019 @ 11:00AM: ON SITE - 228 Westella Drive, Turners Beach - Viewing from 9.30am morning of sale
House on approx. 1-acre (to be auctioned at 10.30am) plus estate clearance of household items including antiques, china and Aboriginal artworks
17th May 2019 @ 06:00PM: In our rooms - 18 Hillcrest Road, Devonport
Catalgoue and details to come
18-22 Hillcrest Road
Devonport, Tas 7310
Phone: 0407 479898
Send us an Email